ADDED TO CART
– Field sales and other inquiries via email and telephone.
– Create estimates, prepare invoices, and help quote quantities of wallpaper, fabric, rugs, and accessories.
– Process orders and communicate with the production team.
– Update clients on production and delivery status when requested.
– Maintain organization of the showroom, keeping the space tidy to facilitate ease of client appointments.
– Assist with client appointments.
– Build & maintain relationships with trade clients.
– Maintain a follow up schedule with all new clients and recent inquiries.
– Assist in merchandising the showroom, highlighting new products & collections, creating fresh displays, and preparing showroom for client meetings, special exhibitions, and events.
– Work closely with the design department to maintain a solid understanding of the scope of possibility for customization for all products.
– Handle all sample requests and new trade accounts.
– Maintain sample inventory and replenish stock of samples.
– Maintain product and sample loan lists and inventories.
– Full participation in Eskayel trade show activities, design events, etc. Working the booth is a must, production of events, etc.
– Maintain knowledge of upcoming product releases so as to keep clients informed of whats coming next.
– Assist with office dog, Kaya, as needed.
– Assist the COO, on various administrative, sales-related, and business development tasks.
– Shipping and messengering of samples and press requests.
– Ordering shipping and other office supplies.
INTRODUCING JAMAA SERIES ONE –
Part of an ongoing series inspired by travels through Morocco.
“Although I am usually influenced by nature,I found intense inspiration in a city after a recent trip to Morocco.As we spent evenings on the roof overlooking the geometry of the city-scape,I became interested in creating a series of abstract and geometric designsevoking the shapes and colors of the Saharan urban sphere.”
“Upon my return, I shared a brief with my studio teamexplaining the direction I wanted the collection to take.We each set about independently to compose a body of original work,each our own, in order to create a true“variations on a theme” feeling.Once finished we re-convened to design and re-color the patternsso they would form a cohesive whole contextually together.”
Shanan CampanaroCreative Director and Founder
Jamaa Series One features three patterns available in four to fivecolorways each. Medina recalls the geometry of the Marrakesh roofs, whileCherifia is a study in texture. Finally, Souk is presented as oneof the most figurative patterns realized by Eskayel.Available fabric grounds include oyster linen, heavyweight linen,organic denim and a 50/50 linen cotton blend. Wallpaper is availableon Eskayel’s classic paper by the roll. Pillows, poufs, and waterfall benchesare also available for purchase in a range of sizes.As always, everything is custom made to order and lead times apply. Please get in touch for more information or ordering.Email us at email@example.com, or call our office at 347.703.8084.
The Beautiful Decay Collection includes five textile and wallpaper murals that were originally created using water-color and ink and then enlarged as part of a custom wall installation for The New Work Project, a new private members workspace for the creative industries opening this week.
Drawing inspiration from the patinated textures of weathered buildings,the inky murals feature tonal abstract motifs reflective of a modern sensibility. Sweeping curves contrast with imperfect lines, while shadowy brushstrokes punctuate the canvas,resulting in a fluidity that mirrors the peeling exteriors of building surfaces found traveling through Morocco, Croatia, and Italy.
Available fabric grounds include oyster linen, organic denim and a 50/50 linen cotton blend. Wallpaper is available in a non-woven vellum, which has a light textured print surface and a matte finish. Standard materials are suitable for residential and low-traffic commercial locations. Type II Commercial grade options are also available.
Beginning September 2017, the collection will be available for order on a per project basis.
Opening in the former Vice Media Building in Williamsburg, The New Work Project is the latest venture by interior designers and husband and wife team, James Davison and Fanny Abbes of The New Design Project.