Edera – Beryl
$175.00 – $375.00
Edera, a high-end wallpaper and fabric, was designed in collaboration with Olivia Provey. The chinoiserie inspired pattern was designed to be an imaginative reflection of Olivia’s connection to nature and the creative lineage from which she comes. The leafy motif is an ode to the ivy filled backyard of the Brooklyn brownstone that 3 generations of artists lived before her.
Beryl is a dark blue colorway with bright multi-colored pops. The pattern is layered with nature-derived motifs including ivy, snakes and moons . It is available in two other colorways
Available in wallpaper, this pattern is printed on classic wallpaper. All printing is done per order and takes up to 6 weeks to ship. Please be sure to order a sample before purchasing rolls.
– Roll pricing / printed continuously up to a quadruple roll
– Renewable sourced clay coated paper and water based inks
– Class A fire-rating, ASTM E84
– 4-6 week lead time / International ordering available
– Samples are 7″x10″
– Sold by the yard / Three natural fabric grounds available
– Printed with water based pigment inks
– 3-5 week lead time / International ordering available
– Samples are 8″x10″