Emvasia – Morea
$175.00 – $375.00
Emvasia is inspired by the beautiful and vast landscape of Monemvasia, a small town located on the eastern coast of Peloponnese, Greece. This high end microprint wallpaper and fabric evokes a feeling of connectedness to nature with the use of organic shapes and raw, earthy colors. Its dark red earth, yellow grass flowers, wild sage, and solitary century plants dotting the landscape and overlooking the deep blue sea was a perfect formula for this artistic wallpaper and fabric design.
Morea is a rich turquoise base with hints of green, brown, and white. It is available in five other colorways.
Available in both wallpaper and fabric, this pattern is printed on classic wallpaper and on option of three fabric grounds. All printing is done per order and takes up to 6 weeks to ship. Please be sure to order a sample before purchasing yards or rolls.
– Roll pricing / printed continuously up to a quadruple roll
– Renewable sourced clay coated paper and water based inks
– Class A fire-rating, ASTM E84
– 4-6 week lead time / International ordering available
– Samples are 7″x10″
– Sold by the yard / Three natural fabric grounds available
– Printed with water based pigment inks
– 3-5 week lead time / International ordering available
– Samples are 8″x10″